Friday, March 6, 2009

40's!!!

For the first time in MONTHS, we hit the big 4-0 today! Can't tell you how amazing 45 feels compared to 35. :) Not only was it warmer, it wasn't raining, either!!! No sunshine still (feels like I haven't seen the sun in years), but we're not being greedy.

To celebrate, I took Ellie and Peyton to the playground. Ellie had such a great time. She is such a happy, fun little girl. She ran around like a maniac for 45 minutes straight until I made her leave because Peyton was hungry and tired. Another little girl came along who was exactly her size... she was 4 1/2! Haha... my little giantess. She was so excited to have someone to play with... too bad the little girl was so shy. But no matter... Ellie just smothered her until she HAD to play with her. Here are some fun pics:



Unfortunately, it's supposed to be back to 30's and rain the next week or so but I just KNOW it's gotta warm up sooner or later. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok I am right there with you with wanting some warmer temperatures!! I am SO ready for summer and sunshine (if you check out my latest post you will see that we are stuck with these cold days, too.) It's sad though when one starts to think that 40 degrees sounds pretty dang good and is worthy of enjoying some quality outside time. And to think that I grew up an AZ girl. By the way, Ellie is so adorable in her fuzzy hat.

    ReplyDelete